Please write your answers down on a separate piece of paper. When you are finished, click “SEE ANSWERS” at the bottom to see the correct answers and check your work.
1. The most important “long term goal” you have on the phone call with the PNC is :
- fill out your intake form
- take as little time as possible
- develop a good relationship
- get their contact information
2. Enter the LETTER of the graphic that represents the type of impression you want to make when interacting with a PNC (potential new client).
3. The focus of a call with a PNC (potential new client) should be:
- The client and their legal need
- The client’s favorite football team
- The client’s future
- The client’s relatives
4. It is important to be courteous to the PNC (potential new client) even if they are not courteous in return. True or False?
5. A good Intake Specialist will make sure that they know which of the following about their law firm? Choose all that apply
- The firm’s history
- The firm’s vacation policy
- The firm successes
- The firm’s EEOC policy
6. People today often shop for a lawyer the way they shop for anything else online, by checking different places. True or False?
7. You have to be able to say to the potential client: “You are speaking with someone who:
- will get you thousands of dollars
- is way too busy
- can help you pay your bills
- has the solution to your problem
8. Six Sigma is a disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology for identifying problems and eliminating defects in any process.True or False?
9. When first meeting or talking to someone, a person tends to make a judgement about you within __________?
- 30 seconds
- 5 minutes
- 1 hour
- a day
10. As an Intake Specialist you must “get a good read” on someone as quickly as possible. What does “get a good read” mean?. Choose all that apply
- What kind of mood the caller is in
- If they have trouble communicating
- If they are angry about the incident
- If they are willing to give you their information