1. Which of the following is the MOST critical for an Intake Specialist to have or do in order to motivate the PNC to say yes to signing a contract:
- A positive attitude
- A kind voice
- A well-rehearsed presentation
- Sympathy regarding the PNC’s problem
- Different ideas about how the PNC can solve his or her problem
- Examples of similar problems
2. A goal of the intake process is to get every qualified client to electronically sign a contract while still on the initial call. True or False?
3. While on a call with a PNC, you will need to make the decision whether the PNC’s problem constitutes a winnable claim or not. True or False?
4. After the PNC has been qualified AND you have heard their story, it is time to:
- Tell the client they may have a big-money claim
- “Pop the question” about sending a contract and filing a claim
- Wait until someone else examines the PNC’s info then send the PNC a contract to sign
5. The PNC needs to understand that the way to solve their legal problem is by:
- Answering all the intake questions
- Signing (and returning) the contract
- Making contact with an Intake Specialist at the law firm
- Calling several law firms to assure themselves that they have a good case
6. According to the lesson, in all cases, after speaking with a client, an Intake Specialist has to :
- make a litigation decision
- hurry the call along
- ask a lawyer if it is a good case
- decide later in the day whether or not to send a contract
7. The decision of whether a PNC meets criteria for the litigation is made by the Intake Specialist AFTER the call is over. True or False?
8. Which of the following actions on your part indicate whether you have successfully “closed the deal” with the PNC?
- Completing your intake questionnaire
- Obtaining necessary contact information from the PNC
- Reviewing the contract with the PNC
- Getting the PNC to agree to sign the contract
9. Which word BEST describes what you will want to project to the PNC to help you be a successful closer?
10. How does the “expectation” that you have for the outcome of the call influence it?
- It doesn’t influence it
- It establishes a context or “vibe” for a positive result
- It really depends on what the PNC’s expectation is
- It only has an influence when your expectation and the PNC’s match